I have a new found love of Indian food.
Curry powder is a new favorite of mine. So flavorful. Very few ingredients came become a masterpiece of a dinner.
This chicken curry was so yummy.
What you need:
- Two chicken breasts, cubed
- A small nob of ginger, minced
- One onion, roughly chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- A couple handfuls of fresh green peas
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 heaping tablespoon tomato paste
- Salt, pepper, curry powder and cayenne, to taste
Heat up a pan with a little avocado oil. Sauté the chicken with curry powder, cayenne and pepper.
Add in the veggies. Cook until onions soften, about 10 minutes. Add more curry, cayenne and salt, if you want.
Stir in tomato paste and coconut milk.
Cube potatoes and put in a pot of water. Bring to a boil. Boil for 20 minutes until potatoes are soft.
Drain the potatoes. Put back in the warm pot. Mash. Season with salt and pepper.