Quick story: Yesterday, I ate 89 percent of a bag of grain free granola.
It was delicious. But it was also the most sugar I’ve had in 35 days.
My. Head. Hurt. Like. A. Boss.
The Whole30 is no joke. It changes your life. It teaches you to notice how your body reacts to things.
Just because it’s grain free and Paleo and all that jazz, doesn’t make sugar any less powerful of a dragon.
The thing about Food Freedom is it allows you the grace to acknowledge the habit (eating a whole bag before lunch) and revise (more veggies and water and good stuff).
Do the Whole30 program. Change your life. It only takes 30 days. You can do it.
Now for the favorites.
- Loving all of the Simple Mills products. I get mine through Thrive Market. The Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Almond crackers are delicious. And I enjoy them with this lettuce wrapped burger from a hamburger supper. Yep. Good.
- This awesome cake on Food Network’s Facebook page.
- I’ve always wanted to do this, but I haven’t yet. Maybe I will now.
- This awesome list of Friends episodes I must rewatch immediately.
- Teas can heal all things. I’m a true believer in peppermint tea to combat upset tummy issues.
- This new innovative eye makeup remover.