If you crave Asian food like I do, then you need this in your life. It is like take-out, but you know exactly what’s in it. Plus, you can use whatever you have in the fridge.
- Three chicken thighs, boneless and skinless
- Two packages of Ramen noodles, seasoning packets removed
- Riceland Rice Bran Oil
- One Napa cabbage, sliced into thin strips
- 1/2 cup matchstick carrots
- One onion, thinly sliced
- One clove garlic, minced
- One pack of shiitake mushrooms, stems removed and sliced
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Red pepper flakes, to taste
- Garlic powder, to taste
Heat a large pan on medium high heat. Add the rice bran oil. Slice the chicken into bite size pieces, and season with salt, pepper and garlic powder. Sauté the chicken pieces until golden. Remove from pan, and set aside.
In a large pot, heat water to boil. Add Ramen noodles. Do not add the seasoning packet. Cook until noodles are al dente.
Add noodles in with the veggies, chicken and teriyaki mixture. Stir until well combined, and let the noodles soak up the sauce.
I highly recommend you get yourself some rice bran oil. Check out the Riceland eStore, and get it shipped right to your door.